London, St John's Wood
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the team at MIDAS Travel. This role is key to helping us further retain, win and grow our business as we work towards our goal of
‘becoming the leading business travel partner for SME’s’.
MIDAS Travel is in the top 40 of its sector. We’re a Travel Management Company committed to providing premium business travel for financial, consultative and professional industries.
Through empowering our people, driving innovative technology and delivering true expertise, our reputation for service sets us apart from the competition.
Our team have successfully retained clients since our company inception over 20 years ago, which is something we are very proud of.
REPORTING TO: Director
- Endeavor to deliver a personalised travel experience through consistently high levels of service delivery and exceeding client expectations
- Understand the bespoke processes and policies for each client and be flexible for when these might change and/or require review
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to take care of our clients with a keen understanding of duty of care and good practice
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years business travel experience
- Fully conversant with Galileo and Evolvi rail booking system highly desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and telephone etiquette. In addition to the ability to build excellent rapport with clients
- Attention to detail and takes pride in excellent service delivery
So, if you believe this is the role for you, then get in touch.
See our other vacancies here.
- View Full Job Description
Looking to progress your career in a company where you can really make a difference?
Then get in touch.
SHARE THIS JOB
sign up to news & views
Subscribe here to our free newsletter. Receive regular updates on the latest business travel industry news and key insights from our team, direct to your inbox.