Careers at MIDAS Travel Management
At MIDAS we recognise that our staff play a vital role in delivering excellent customer service and are the key to our success. We are committed to recruiting the very best people and giving them the training and support to develop even further.
At MIDAS we have a unique environment, we do not operate as a call centre and we believe in rewarding great performance and initiative whilst providing a fun and stimulating work environment.
If you are looking for a great place to work and a company where you can really make a difference we would like to hear from you. If you are passionate about customer service, enjoy working as part of a dedicated team in a fast paced environment on a variety of accounts we are looking for people like you.
As we continue to grow we are always interested in hearing from experienced people who may be looking for their next challenge.
Please in the first instance send your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
All correspondence will be in strictest confidence.
Senior Business Travel Consultant
- To undertake travel reservations on behalf of MIDAS Travel Managements clients and to ensure that customer service (communications with clients and accuracy of bookings) is at the forefront of your priorities.
- To complete all operational tasks each day in line with company and client procedures
- To mentor and actively support members of the MIDAS Travel team
This exciting full-time role is primarily Monday-Friday with an option to work as part of an on-call (out of hours) rota
For a full role definition please contact MIDAS Travel via email.
Operations Support Executive
- Configure and provide 1st line technical support and training for self-booking systems and other travel company products
- Provide support for the Operations, Customer Service and Account Management teams
- Manage hotel billing requirements
- Reconciliation of agency / corporate cards
- Fulfilment of Rail Tickets (via Evolvi) and Online Booking Tickets (via Travelport)
- Invoicing for online bookings
- Data analysis
- Perform ad-hoc duties determined by business requirements
We’re looking for the ideal candidate to come from a travel background (not essential for it to be corporate travel).
You’ll need to understand the importance of ensuring a smooth travel service for clients and enjoy helping make that happen.
If you have the following skills and would like to find out more about this Monday-Friday role, please apply with your CV today!
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn new things and be capable of self motivation
- Driven and passionate about the travel industry
- A confident communicator with outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of GDS ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of Evolvi or Trainline would be an advantage
- Competency in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)