Careers at MIDAS Travel Management
At MIDAS we recognise that our staff play a vital role in delivering excellent customer service and are the key to our success. We are committed to recruiting the very best people and giving them the training and support to develop even further.
At MIDAS we have a unique environment, we do not operate as a call centre and we believe in rewarding great performance and initiative whilst providing a fun and stimulating work environment.
If you are looking for a great place to work and a company where you can really make a difference we would like to hear from you. If you are passionate about customer service, enjoy working as part of a dedicated team in a fast paced environment on a variety of accounts we are looking for people like you.
As we continue to grow we are always interested in hearing from experienced people who may be looking for their next challenge.
Please in the first instance send your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence will be in strictest confidence.
Senior Business Travel Consultant
- To undertake travel reservations on behalf of MIDAS Travel Managements clients and to ensure that customer service (communications with clients and accuracy of bookings) is at the forefront of your priorities.
- To complete all operational tasks each day in line with company and client procedures
- To mentor and actively support members of the MIDAS Travel team
This exciting full-time role is primarily Monday-Friday with an option to work as part of an on-call (out of hours) rota
For a full role definition please contact MIDAS Travel via email.
Business Development Manager
MIDAS Travel are looking for a talented sales professional with the drive to succeed! You’ll join a fantastic sales team in our office on Carnaby Street W1.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individual who is ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). In the role you will:
- Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling, networking and marketing.
- Introduce new clients to MIDAS Travel and our high end travel management services
- Work closely with a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants and Account Managers.
- Become part of a company renowned for a fantastic reputation in going ‘above and beyond’ for its employees and clients.
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however your sales expertise and tenacity are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of 12 months' experience in a sales role
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- A passion for travel
MIDAS Travel, also offer benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from our top travel providers
- Discounted Gym Membership