Managing a company travel programme now comes with added responsibility for the HR Manager. Checking due diligence of suppliers, exceeding traveller needs, and ensuring sufficient duty of care and wellbeing.
MIDAS Travel provides the technology, service and expertise to help share the burden.
Duty of Care
PRIORITISED WELL-BEING & SAFETY
- Country-specific COVID19 intelligence & FCDO advice at time of booking
- Traveller tracking, Travel Alerts, proactive communication & 24/7/365 support
- Trip options that consider traveller comfort, timings & ease of transfer
BEYOND GETTING FROM A TO B
- Expert advice on travel insurance suppliers & airline offerings
- Payment solutions ease the burden on travellers & finance
- Trip enhancements including chauffeurs, lounges & VIP services
Premium Business Travel
- Regular due diligence checks on all suppliers, partners & technology
- Evidenced continuous customer service improvement
- Trusted partnerships & networks for product feedback & support
SUPPORT & GUIDANCE
- Access to ancillary services including Passport & Visas, Embassies, Meeting & Events
- Expert advice on current climate including COVID restrictions & post-Brexit travel
- In-house 24/7/365 support & in-country partners for onsite assistance
GET IN TOUCH
Enter your details below and the nature of your enquiry – and we will get back to you shortly.