MIDAS Travel has been audited by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) ‘Security Metrics’ for all our offices and confirmed Compliant with No Exceptions.
What does being PCI-DSS compliant mean?
In order to deliver premium business travel, it is necessary for us to store, process and transmit customer payment card information. Our customer safety is a priority at MIDAS Travel, so we have taken steps to ensure the highest level of security standards.
We confirm that our global business operation satisfies all relevant requirements of the PCI-DSS certification standard. And, with regular and up-to-date external auditing, our customers rest assured that we maintain applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards at all times.
Benefits of certification
Our data security protection confirms that our business:
- Prevents data breaches with secure, encrypted networks
- Meets global standards of consumer protection
- Operates through multiple layers of security and firewalls
- Protects customer data – in line with GDPR and cyber security standards
Our PCI-DSS certification forms part of our larger quality commitment to you. To find out more about the measures we put in place to assure our systems and processes, click here.
- PCI DSS Certification – BSI Group
- PCI DSS Auditors – Security Metrics
- Travel Resources – MIDAS Travel website
Should MIDAS Travel clients wish to find out more, please contact your travel team. For any other enquiries, please get in touch.